Conservation District Board of Directors
The Chester County Conservation District Board of Directors is comprised of 7 directors (4 farm members, 2 urban/public members, and a County Commissioner). As volunteer members representing a variety of local communities, the Board leads District programs and sets District policies. Chester County residents are encouraged to contact their nearest District Board member with conservation concerns and issues.
- Tom Brosius, Chairman - 610.869.8765 - Tom, a farm director, is an owner and partner at Marlboro Mushrooms, a family mushroom farming operation in West Grove.
- Jack Arrell, Vice Chairman - 610.869.0202 - Jack, a public director, is a General Manager at Hy-Tech Mushrooms, a family mushroom operation in West Grove. Jack is also the Road Master for New London Township.
- Robert Struble Jr., Secretary/Treasurer - 610.793.1090 - Bob, a public director, is the Watershed Conservation Director of the Brandywine Valley Association.
- Kathi Cozzone, Commissioner Director - 610.344.6100 - Kathi was elected to the Chester County Board of Commissioners in 2008 and was also appointed commissioner director for Chester County Conservation District in 2012.
- Walter T. Moore, Director - 610.869.3940 - Walt, a farm director from Chatham, manages Walmoore Holsteins, a large dairy operation.
- Brian K. Campbell, Director - 610.444.7600 - Brian, a farm director from Cochranville, manages a beef operation and is a partner in Beiler/Campbell Realty. Brian is also owner of Cedar Knoll Builders.
- Don Gable, Director - 484.824.2164 - Don, a farm director, is owner of Conebella Farm, a dairy operation in Elverson. Conebella Farm is 100% Ayrshire, dating back to the 1930's.
- G. Pownall Jones, Associate Director Emeritus - 610.388.7359 - Pownall is a farm director emeritus and is the owner of a cash crop farming operation in Toughkenamon.
- Frank Iacobucci, Jr., Associate Director - 610.853.0400 - Fran is President of Francis Iacobucci Properties.
- Lynda Farrell, Associate Director - 484.340.0648 - Lynda formerly operated Honeysuckle Hill Farms & Blue Heron Consulting. She is currently Executive Director of the nonprofit organizations Pipeline Safety Coalition and Mayors' Council on Pipeline Safety.
- Bob Cantarera, Associate Director - Bob is a partner at John C. Leo & Son that operates two mushroom farms in Southern Chester County. Bob also serves as the Secretary/Treasurer for Laurel Valley Farms.