- Absentee Ballot Application - English - Spanish (forms must be submitted via postal mail. No fax or emails accepted)
- Emergency Absentee Ballot Application
- Emergency Application for Absentee Ballot (For Emergencies That Occur After 5 p.m.on the Friday Before the Primary or General Election)
- Please mail or deliver your completed absentee application and voted ballot to:
Chester County Voter Services
601 Westtown Rd.
PO Box 2747
West Chester, PA 19380-0990
- Should you require a designated agent, please call 610-344-6410 before submitting this form:
- Persons that expect to be absent from the municipality of residence because of duties, occupation or business (including poll workers not in their home precinct).
- People who are ill or have a physical disability and are unable to make the trip to their polling place.
- Members of the armed forces, their spouses and dependents living outside of the municipality of residence.
- Hospitalized or bedridden veterans OUTSIDE the county of residence, whether registered or not.
- Members of the Merchant Marine, and their spouses and dependents residing with or accompanying them and absent from the municipality of residence.
- For those who are permanently ill or disabled, permanent absentee status is available. These voters automatically receive absentee applications prior to each election in which they are eligible to vote for four years. Contact our office for more information.
Who can Vote via Absentee Ballot?
What Is the deadline for submitting a request for an absentee ballot?
Applications must be received in our office no later than 5 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to the primary or election. We recommend that you apply as early as possible to allow for slower than expected delivery times.
When must the ballot be returned?
All voted absentee ballots must be received no later 5 p.m. on the Friday prior to the election. Post marks do not apply. It is highly recommended that you mail your ballot back as early as possible to allow time for slower than expected delivery times. If dropping the ballot at our office, it must be hand-delivered ONLY by the person who's name appears on the ballot. ID is required.