Sheriff Real Estate Sales
Sales are held on the third Thursday of the month, January through November. No sales are held in December. All sales begin at 11:00 a.m. in Room 3300 on the third floor of the Chester County Justice Center. For additional information, see the links below or email the Real Estate Division at email@example.com.
- April 2016 - March 2017 Calendar sale filing deadlines, sale dates, advertising dates, and posting dates
- April 2017 - March 2018 Calendar sale filing deadlines, sale dates, advertising dates, and posting dates.
- Filing Requirements and Fees for Real Estate Sales
- Deed recording instructions for
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue - Realty Transfer Tax Statement of Value forms, Common Level Ratios, and other information necessary to submit deeding information.
- Chester County Recorder of Deeds - Property deed records including recording dates, UPIs, mortgages, and other information relevant to Sheriff Sales
- Chester County Community Resource Guide - housing assistance programs.
Sheriff Real Estate Sales Information
Click here to access our database to view the current status of sales, including stayed, continued, or sold. Status changes are updated nightly and also updated the day following a sale to reflect purchase prices.
The links below are records of the handbills posted on properties subject to Sheriff Sales. This information reflects the original sales information for each property and is not updated. The circumstances of any individual sale may change several times prior to and after the original sale date. For updated information regarding sale status, click the link above.