Veterans Access

Veterans may access County funding for Drug and Alcohol Services by having a complete assessment at one of the five (5) County assessments sites; or they may call the Veteran's Administration to get an assessment and help for a substance abuse problem at the following locations:

​>  Coatesville VA       (610) 384-7711
​>  Lebanon VA           (717) 272-6621
​>  Philadelphia VA     (800) 949-1001
​>  Wilkes-Barre VA    (570) 824-3521