Chesco Self Service - Planning Commission Help
Submitting plans and ordinances through Chesco Self Service:
- Log On to submit subdivision and land development plans, ordinance amendments, and other items requiring review and to view your plan cases. Follow the steps below if you need to register to create an account.
- How to Register for a Chesco Self Service Planning Submissions Account
- How to Submit a Plan (Subdivision or Land Development)
- How to Submit an Ordinance, Ordinance Amendment, Comprehensive Plan, or Official Map
- APPLICANT - PLEASE NOTE: If additional attachments are submitted through the online Chesco Self-Service portal after the initial submission, please contact the Planning Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.344.6285 immediately to notify the Planning Commission that additional information has been submitted. Thank you!
Act 247 Municipal Signature and County Referral Forms:
- Act 247 Municipal Signature Form (for electronic, CSS, submittals)
- Act 247 County Referral Form (for non-electronic, non-CSS, submittals)
- Act 247 Fee Schedule
For more information about the Planning Commission's plan review services:
- View the Planning Commission's Plan Review page for more information.
- View the Planning Commission's Proposed Subdivision and Land Development Activity Map.
Need additional assistance?
- Contact Planning Commission staff Monday thru Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM at 610-344-6285 or email@example.com.
* SYSTEM MAINTENANCE WINDOW *Chesco Self Service or some of its features may be unavailable during the following system maintenance times:
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- Daily (including weekends): 11:30 PM - 1:30 AM