- Tax bills from the Treasurer's Office can be paid in person at any Chester County branch of DNB First
Online Tax Payments - If you are using your bank’s online bill pay system to send a tax payment, you MUST change your account number to match this year’s invoice number. The invoice number is unique to each bill and must be updated each year. Each invoice must have a separate check to be processed properly. If you prefer to make one payment for multiple parcels, you may pay using an e-check, for a flat $1.50 fee through our website.
- 2019-20 hunting and furtaker licenses go on sale Monday, June 17.
- New - Shooting Range permits will be available on July 1.
- New - Resident and Non-Resident Mentored Junior permits which apply to ages 12-16 years old.
- Elk: two seasons have been been added. Please click here for more information.
- Hunting Trapping Digests will once again be available for free with the purchase of a license.
- E-Duck purchases will be available June 29.
- Please visit the PA Games Commission website for more information.
- Dog License
- Fishing License
Municipal Tax Collection
Chester County collects real estate taxes for 22 municipalities.