Chester County Parks & Trails
Playgrounds, pavilions, park offices, structures, and other amenities will be closed at all parks.
Parks and trails are open.
We look forward to seeing you at the parks, please ensure you are following these rules:
- Come prepared with your face mask and hand sanitizer.
- Practice physical distancing. Keep six feet between you and others.
- Enjoy walking, hiking and recreating only with members of your household.
- If the parking lot is full, you will need to leave and visit us at another time.
- If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms stay home.
- Please take out anything you bring in.
- Use the restrooms before you come to the park.
Camping at Hibernia will resume on May 22.
Pavilion Rentals, Park Permits, Volunteer Programs and Ranger Programs are all canceled for the months of May and June.
Helpful links with additional information:
- The CDC’s guidelines for individuals to help prevent the spread of illness
- Pennsylvania Department of Health’s Covid19 Update
- National Recreation and Park Association’s recommendations for Keeping a Safe Social Distance in Parks and on Trails During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Parks Programs and Events
- Farm Tours
- Fishing at all parks
- Hunting - fall only
- Multi-Use Trails