Apply for Grants
- To apply for an open application, locate the program you wish to apply for (below on this screen), click that link, and follow the instructions
- Previous and in-progress applications may be accessed by clicking here
- For updates about future funding opportunities, subscribe to the Department of Community Development and Workforce Development Board e-newsletters
- Identification of Other Funds
- Property Tax Certification Form
- Fair Housing Compliance Certification Form
- Budget Form (note: not applicable for construction activities)
- Disclosure of Conflict Form
- Municipal Fair Housing Zoning Ordinance Certification (note: required for municipal Public Works applications)
Career & Workforce Development
The 2020 Affordable Housing Development Application can be found here. Applications are due at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Affordable Housing Development Application Link
- Affordable Housing Development Application Guidelines
The application round for 2021-2022 entitlement funding will open in Spring 2020.