Training for Groups/Organizations and How to Schedule
QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer) - Three steps anyone can learn to help prevent suicide
The QPR mission is to reduce suicidal behaviors and save lives by providing innovative, practical and proven suicide prevention training. The signs of crisis are all around us. The belief is that quality education empowers all people, regardless of their background, to make a positive difference in the life of someone they know.
Key components covered in training:
• How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
• How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
• The common causes of suicidal behavior
• The warning signs of suicide
• How to get help for someone in crisis
QPR for schools contact Brian McGinley at the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) at (610) 383-7400.
All others contact Lindsay Dougherty at email@example.com or (610) 344-6265 to schedule a date for training.