CCSO and Special Friends Read
Community Bridge Building Conversations
Fun with K-9 Yukon
The Chester County Sheriff's Office fingerprinting services are available FRIDAYS 900 am-3:00 pm. Schedule appointment online 24/7 or call 610-344-6850.
CCSO's Lock it for Love
Backpack and Stacks
In late summer, the Chester County Sheriff's Office provided school supplies to youth served by CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) and families needing a hand.
CCSO Speaker Bureau
- Women or people of color in law enforcement – Chester County Sheriff Maddox
- Women in Community – Lillian DeBaptiste
- The opioid crisis – Liz Tankel
- Human trafficking – Carol Metzker
- Prison Reform – James Bady, Dr. Sami Abdel-Salam
- CCSO’s K-9 unit – Sgt. Paul Bryant, Cpl. Brian Bolt and K-9 unit partners
- Building Equality into Education – Dr. Kyle Boyer, Carol Weaver
- Surviving the Stop – Anita Friday, Angela and Rodney Gillespie
- Bringing Families Together – Jill Parham
- Correcting Past Wrongs in the Present – Sam Lemon
- De-Escalation – Jason Suydam
- Poverty and Employment – Joyce Chester, Cheryl Miles
McGruff Safe Kids
Think S*A*F*E* Program
The Chester County Sheriff's Office is pleased to announce the availability of the Think S*A*F*E* Program. This program is taught exclusively by the Chester County Sheriff's Department. The program provides a proactive, esteem building, age appropriate action plan for children facing various dangerous situations and escaping from danger.
A program to help eliminate victimization of Senior Citizens. Sponsored by the National Sheriff's Association , International Chief's of Police Association, and the National A.A.R.P. This program is headed by the Sheriff who acts as liaison to the S.A.L.T. Committee (Senior and Law Enforcement Together) to address the specific needs of the Senior Citizens of Chester County.