PA CareerLink® Chester County is expanding the virtual services provided to jobseekers and employers and will offer limited on-site services by appointment only beginning Monday, July 6, 2020.
PA CareerLink® Chester County has provided essential virtual services for jobseekers and employers since mid-March when statewide mitigation efforts began to slow the spread of COVID-19. Moving to the green phase for COVID-19 is allowing some services to resume at the PA CareerLink Chester County offices at 479 Thomas Jones Way in Exton.
“We strongly encourage customers to continue using our virtual services – which include career counseling, job search and resume assistance, and on-the-job training programs,” said Butch Urban, PA CareerLink® Chester County Site Administrator. “But we are also now accepting appointments for limited on-site services, including use of the Computer Resource Center (CRC) for job search purposes, paperwork completion for Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act (WIOA) programs, and on-site educational assessments.”
To schedule an appointment for limited on-site services and all other information, please call 610-280-1010 weekdays, 8:30AM-4:30PM.
Specifically, the PA CareerLink® Chester County expanded services include:
- Adult education classes
- All employer services
- Career counseling
- Eligibility determination for Workforce Innovation programs and service
- Job search assistance
- On-the-Job Training programs
- Resume assistance
- Virtual workshops
- Youth Programming and work readiness services
Limited On-Site Services (Appointment Only)
- Copying and faxing documents for unemployment compensation (UC) office
- Employer services
- Individual customer appointments to complete program paperwork for Workforce Innovation programs
- On-site educational assessment
- Use of the PA CareerLink® resource room for job search activity
To protect the health and safety of all visitors and staff at the PA CareerLink® Chester County offices, and to continue following COVID-19 social distancing and mitigation recommendations, unemployment compensation (UC) courtesy telephones will not be available in PA CareerLink® offices.
- For regular UC questions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 888-313-7284 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- LiveChat (call 888-313-7284 for a secure 6-digit code) Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- For Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) questions
- Email email@example.com
- Call 855-284-8545 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
PA CareerLink® Chester County system is the one-stop shop for Chester County job seekers and employers. More information on our services, including information on local employment opportunities is available at pacareerlinkchesco.org.