Watch the Webinar in English or in Spanish
Read the Transcript in English or in Spanish
A Spanish translation of the video will be available soon.
Join the Chester County Commissioners and Chester County Health Department Director Jeanne Casner for an update on the distribution of the COVID-19 Vaccine in Chester County.
The webinar will:
- Clarify details of the latest categories for vaccine availability (Phases 1A, 1B, 1C and 2) for those who live or work in Chester County.
- Explain how the phased COVID-19 vaccine availability will be communicated for those who live and work in Chester County.
- Give details of Chester County’s goal for location and timing of COVID-19 vaccine clinics throughout the county.
- Provide information on who to contact with COVID-19 vaccine questions.
- Provide an update on COVID-19 testing options.
Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Join the Webinar via Zoom or Watch live on Facebook
The webinar recording will be available shortly after live broadcast at chesco.org and on Facebook.