The Chester County Drug Court Program is available to offenders who meet the following minimum
1. The client must be charged with a drug offense, a nonviolent offense or a first offense DUI.
A first offense DUI will also need to apply for ARD.
2. The client must have a substance use problem.
3. The client may have a prior criminal record, but may not have a record for a crime of
violence (see list of Ineligible Offenses).
4. The client may not be currently on probation or parole.
5. The client must waive their right to a Preliminary Hearing and apply at the earliest
The District Attorney’s Office retains full discretion in approving offenders for Drug Court.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field